AYPY Question

Matt_B_1978

Hi all,

I just purchased the AYPY scenery but did not see the requirement right at the very bottom of the product page stating the need for the Global Base scenery to be installed. So, I have two questions. Firstly, will AYPY work without Global Base and secondly, if it won't, can I get a refund and purchase Alice Springs instead? I don't have $100 to buy Global Base.

Thanks,

Matt

Works fine without FTXGlobal, I know folks also run it fine with the FTX AU regions with [Oceania] set

While its listed as a 'FTX Global' airport, its more about that fact we dont make scenery for the default color palette of FSX, our photoreal sections are adjusted to blend with the darker orbx ground texture tones, so either FTXGlobal or Australia is fine in that respect

Matt

Install with confidence.

I am probably one of those "folks" Tim is referring to.

I don't have Global. I use FTX AYPY in conjunction with FTX Australia and a Pacific Isles Sim PNG product with FTX Central set to Oceania and I am well satisfied with the outcome.

Likewise, I have a number of FTX "Global" payware and freeware airports installed over FSX Default scenery and I can't recall having any problems or being less than satisfied with the outcome.

Gary

Those trees are from the new Global autogen groups but should still work, install the latest Orbxlibs and cycle FTXcentral between regions

Product screenpage shows AYPY combined with FTXGlobal, not really a jungle, more a dry savannah like parts of FNQ/NT

Archived