KWYS no buildings/planes object flow problem

I have no buildings on my airport and when I try to open FSX-SE it says that objectflow_kwys.dll has not been tested for compatibility with the FS version you have installed.

FS version is 10.0.62613.0

If I try to click yes to run anyways FSX will crash.

Librarys have beened updated.

Appreciate any help trying to get Jackson Hole and Boz before the sale ends so I hope this is just a fluke.  -Nathan

Well I'm an idiot apparently this is a know problem with some of the airports.  If I rename or deleate objectflow.dll will the buildings and planes atleast show up so I can enjoy it and not be a complete waste of money until the fix?

Good day,

I'm at work currently so I don't have all the info in front of me but the problem is your ObjectFlow module for KWYS is not up to date. Navigate to Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts and there should be an ObjectFlow updater tool in that folder. Run it and it will manually update the module.

If that fails or the updater is not present, make sure you have the current Orbx libraries and navigate to Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_KWYS\Scenery and any XML file that ends with "ObjectFlow_KWYS.XML" rename the ending to "ObjectFlow.XML". That will switch the files from using the older incompatible module to the module that is included with the libraries.

Cheers,

Alex

Alex,   Worked like a charm thank you very much!  I appreciate you having patiance with me because I'm not the most computer savy person but your explination was clear and effective.   -Nathan   KLAF to KWYS coming up!

Archived