FTX Global EGSS wrong runways

Blayden1978

Hi,

When using FTX global / Vecor / Europe_LC I get runways 23 and 5 at London Stansted EGSS. With Navigraph FMS data updated to cycle 1505 on my addons, my aircraft and flight planners etc all expect runway 22 and 4.

Noticed if I enable hybrid mode I then do get runways 22 and 4 in the sim (as I have England region also installed) so it's correct there. Only in global is it wrong. Trouble with using hybrid mode is I get OOM errors frequently when around London (I know its a combination of all addons, its just hybrid mode is one thing that pushes me over the edge with everything else I have) so that's not a good option.

Is there a way to correct the runways in global? This isn't the only airport I've found wrong runways at but it's one I've been using frequently recently so it's the most annoying!

Hi,

When using FTX global / Vecor / Europe_LC I get runways 23 and 5 at London Stansted EGSS. With Navigraph FMS data updated to cycle 1505 on my addons, my aircraft and flight planners etc all expect runway 22 and 4.

Noticed if I enable hybrid mode I then do get runways 22 and 4 in the sim (as I have England region also installed) so it's correct there. Only in global is it wrong. Trouble with using hybrid mode is I get OOM errors frequently when around London (I know its a combination of all addons, its just hybrid mode is one thing that pushes me over the edge with everything else I have) so that's not a good option.

Is there a way to correct the runways in global? This isn't the only airport I've found wrong runways at but it's one I've been using frequently recently so it's the most annoying!

Hi,

FTX Global products don't carry airports so when flying under FTX Global mode, you use only stock ones.

Hi,

Any correction that Orbx can do, imo, will be made by the fat regions or airports packages. FTX Global base only replaced the original textures!

So I think that the correction has been made by England region.

Cheers,

As an update I tracked this down to an issue with My Traffic 6. The scenery that particular addon installs was changing the runways. By disabling this particular scenery I got the right runways again when in global.

So apologies for posting here as it was definitley not an Orbx issue. But maybe this might help others if they ever come accross the same issue.

Archived