KTVL Lake Tahoe Airport Runway Below Ground Level

I just installed KTVL Lake Tahoe Airport and the runway is about 3 feet below the ground level. Usually I would just open ADE and fix it but I think that may cause other issues with the FTX addons.  What is the recommended correction here?

Hello,

Maybe for the time being it might be worth reinstalling the scenery. To do that:

FIRST set FTXCentral to [Global]

- Browse to FSX\ORBX\FTX_NA
- Delete the FTX_AA_KTVL folder

- Browse to FSX\ORBX\Scripts
- Delete orbx_cpl_ktvl and scenerylib_NA_KTVL
- Run FTXconfigrator.exe (silent operation, it removes the scenery library entries)

Then set FTX Central back to NA, and reinstall KTVL, then finally reinstall the latest libraries.

Let me know if that does it.

Cheers

Thanks Misha, I gave it a try but no luck. I'm in no hurry to use the Lake Tahoe airport, I just installed it because it's close to home. In fact I have a trip planned to head up there soon. Right now I'm in the middle of creating a P3D/FSX addon project that has sent me back to rebuilding my X79 system and building another so I can create network to run it on.  So other than a few daily carrier traps, I don't have much flying going on anyway. I also know that trying to please everyone's PC configuration is hard work. From what I see you're doing a great job! If you do a SP, I'll jump right on-board and if you need me to do a test, just drop me a note...

Archived