Cant create Effects folder when re-installing the FTX glabal base pack

Hi All,

Don't know if it is a stem issue or not but I have been using the global base pack and global vectors along with AU NA and England pack for a while with Steam without a problem.  However I needed to re-install FSX recently and not I can install the FTX global base package.  It's telling me that it can create the Effects folder.  Any idea on how to resolve this?

Thanks

Solved it.  The issue was the registry because  I had reinstalled fsx on a different hard drive.  Once I had rest the fsx registry path the global base installer worked as expected.

Hey I have the same problem here. How do you fix the issue with the register? I have used a registery tool and set it to my fsx exe but it still wont work.?  I have the steam edition

Order Number: FSS0374484

[ORB-727] Orbx - FTX: Global BASE

[ORB-079] Orbx - FTX: Global VECTOR

[ORB-089] Orbx - FTX: Global openLC Europe

Dave Marien

Solved it.  The issue was the registry because  I had reinstalled fsx on a different hard drive.  Once I had rest the fsx registry path the global base installer worked as expected.

Hey I have the same problem here. How do you fix the issue with the register? I have used a registery tool and set it to my fsx exe but it still wont work.?  I have the steam edition

Order Number: FSS0374484

[ORB-727] Orbx - FTX: Global BASE

[ORB-079] Orbx - FTX: Global VECTOR

[ORB-089] Orbx - FTX: Global openLC Europe

Dave Marien

Archived