Any word on next Global Vector patch

Hi, anxiously waiting for the next global vector patch to see if it finally models North Carolina beaches properly. Haven't heard anything for like 6 months now, any updates?

Thanks,

Scott

I'd also like to see some status updates not only for vector 1.25, but also for openLC North America.

The changelog post for vector 1.25 hasn't been updated in almost 6 months.

I understand the reluctance on the part of developers to give release date estimates, but a status update isn't the same thing, and I'm certain that a lot of customers and supporters would appreciate it.

Thanks.

I'd also like to see some status updates not only for vector 1.25, but also for openLC North America.

The changelog post for vector 1.25 hasn't been updated in almost 6 months.

I understand the reluctance on the part of developers to give release date estimates, but a status update isn't the same thing, and I'm certain that a lot of customers and supporters would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Tyred of waiting for status updates for the Vector 1.25, I finally spent $14.95 to upgrade UTX Europe to the new version 2, because it has a lot of better accuracy than the current version of Vector. Six months are too much time without news.

Hi!

VECTOR is - of course - still in development. I will update the change log in the update post soon. The reason why the update takes longer than expected is because I want to put as many fixes into the update as possible. The update process itself requires large downloads etc so it's better to have one big update instead of many small ones.

Regarding OpenLC North America I can't say anything because it's not done by PILOT'S.

Bernd

Archived