Thank you amazing

awf

I have to say after a difficult purchase process the installation went fine and would like to thank you guys for a amazing product indeed a revolution...

Checked out the Perth / Melbourne / Sydney area this stuff is just amazing....

Now I have to learn more about the south part of this country and which places to visit + some airports to add instead of default stuff lol

Thanks again for amazing product and actually the first time in my FS history to fly in this beautiful part of the world...

Cheers and great support to :-)

André

Even getting on to the Flightsimstore website was a nightmare for me because my browser is completely FUBARRED but I was determined to succeed and after 3 HOURS of trying and retrying to buy, then download, then access and download .NET 3.0 then activate - it wouldn't and then post a help ticket - 403 error....

...finally it worked.

I've spent only half an hour there but I'm totally blown away. It is STAGGERING, stunning!!!

Thank you so much for doing such a fantastic job. I hope things start to run more smoothly and people's frustration levels  go down. Having seen it...it was worth it.

You guys really deserve a holiday now. I don't mind waiting longer for Aus Gold - it'll take me a year just to explore Blue to the full anyway. Please --go!! Celebrate!!!

Best regards

Krigl

As much as we'd like to break open the cold cans of beer, we're all working hard on support issues, live help and already building the first beta of AU GOLD. No rest for the wicked ;)

I can understand that... well - GOOD LUCK with the support... and AU Gold is going to be dynamite too I'm sure, off to check the first BETA screenies now  :o

For me I'm most looking forward to the red regions now though, very very curious how they are going to turn out. I already know they're going to be good, but I'm looking forward to the beta pics from there most of all...

Cheers

Krigl

Archived