Can't Validate install (PROBLEM SOLVED: ANSWER IN FAQ PINNED TOPIC)

jle56

Hi

I dident recieve an e-mail from flightsim with my codes in it all I got was a recept of purchase. So I went to my account at flight sim and copyed the info from there and I cant validate the install process. any ideas?

John

Had the same troubles, but addin FSS000 works indeed. How could I have known that? Is this information in the e-mail? Like the original poster I did not receive a confirmation mail of my purchase  ::)

Had the same troubles, but addin FSS000 works indeed. How could I have known that? Is this information in the e-mail? Like the original poster I did not receive a confirmation mail of my purchase  ::)

Hi Rimshot,

The emails are a little backed up... it will arrive eventually so we provided this information in several threads to help people get sorted out sooner :)

Hi,

I also was having the install  (error 30) problem, but I also had the fss000 in front of my order # & I still was getting the error, so I deleted the order#

& then entered the order# again & the program installed properly, just a heads up in case anyone else is still having the install error.

RonF

• 5 years later...

Archived