ORBX - FTX:AUYPMQ Port Macquarie Airport Wrapper issues

duggs1982

I first purchased the Port Macquarie ORBX FTX airport scenery package back in 2013. I have recently had to re download the package from the flightsimstore.com.au where I purchased it. The download worked no problem however when attempting to install the Port Macquarie scenery I had an issue with the product validation. I entered the original order number, date of purchase and registration key in the correct format as requested. I then get and error message that reads:

(Error#10: Required order details missing or bad input. Ensure there is no whitespace included with the values entered.)

I can only assume this same error will happen with my other sceneries that I have yet to download. How to I validate the product?

Hi duggs,

Seems your thread slipped by, however I'm not so sure the derogatory insult is deserved.

There is nothing we (ORBX) can physically assist with here as this is a Flightsimstore wrapper issue, have you contacted them regarding this? and have you tried following the prompt given?:

(Error#10: Required order details missing or bad input. Ensure there is no whitespace included with the values entered.)

Archived