KSEZ Sedona Flags and Windchimes Flickering

Jordan King

Hello,

I was testing KSEZ for a new video I was going to make and noticed that as I moved around the airport, the flags and wind chimes would flicker in and out erratically. Sometimes when I was moving, sometimes when not, inside view and outside view, regardless of zoom. This is in DX9 with no .cfg tweaks other than Affinity Mask 84. Not sure what is causing the issue.

I hosted a video on youtube (unlisted so it wont show up unless you use the link below) because I dont want to give this masterpiece any bad press. Thanks for you help! 

Just uploaded it so give it a second to render if the quality seems low. 

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y17Slapiv8Y&feature=youtu.be

Hi Jordan,

This will happen if you have a fluctuating wind speed (eg, 5 knots gusting to 10 knots), since ObjectFlow is loading between two different versions of the flags and chimes, one with higher speed and one with lower speed. To prevent this, just set a fixed wind speed in your weather that doesn't change.

Cheers

Hi Jordan,

This will happen if you have a fluctuating wind speed (eg, 5 knots gusting to 10 knots), since ObjectFlow is loading between two different versions of the flags and chimes, one with higher speed and one with lower speed. To prevent this, just set a fixed wind speed in your weather that doesn't change.

Cheers

Got it, thank you! 

Archived