Water anomalies along south coast UK

mikewight

Chris.

You are not alone. I have just purchased FTX:EU England (Order No FSS0358594, 6/03/15) and have discovered that whenever I fly near the South coast, the tide rises and large areas of land mass vanish beneath the waves. Typically, Goodwood, Southampton, Bembridge & Sandown are all affected. I am running FSX Gold Edition with Acceleration on top of Windows 8.1

I have  followed the advice given to you, with no effect, I am still landing on aircraft carriers at these coastal aerodromes. Methinks that the Ducks have eaten all the grass

Help please!

mikewight

Wolter.

I tried uploading some screenshots of the problem, using the method outlined by JayKae in Forum topic 38447. However, things did not go as predicted, the process appeared to have changed since he wrote his article and it bombed out when it came to moving the files to this page. I chanced to go back to the start page of "flightsimshotsvs" to find that the pics are on display there? How they got there I have no idea,  maybe one of your ORBX experts can retreive or delete them ?

Archived