ORBX Scenery suddenly gone missing?

Hi,

I own the PNW as well as the W16 airport, and all have, within means, been working flawlessly.

Yesterday I saw that the People flow patch had arrived some time ago (FTXORBXLIBS_150215) and decided to install it.

It worked, sort of...

I now have people walking around as well as flags waving in the wind. The problem is that all scenery all of a sudden has gone missing. Regardless of options chosen in the FTX Central (including FTX Central 2) I don't get anything else than the default scenery (been trying the demo regions as well).

The only other thing that might have caused a change was that I suddenly had below 10GB of free disk space on my system drive. But that is restored,

I have also un-installed everything (FSX:SE and all ORBX) and reinstalled it with no improvement.

I have received no errors and FTX Central is working as intended, but no sceneries include turns up when starting FSX and the ground textures are missing as well, regardless if I am running FTX as default, global or with a region.

Installed products:

REGION
Pacific Northwest FTX NA PNW PACIFIC NORTHWEST V1.0 PATCH 008 February 2014

AIRPORT
2S1 FTX US 2S1 VASHON ISLAND VERSION 1.1 - June 2010
7WA3 FTX NA 7WA3 West Wind Airfield Version 1.00
CEJ4 FTX CAN CEJ4 CLARESHOLM INDUSTRIAL VERSION 2.00
CEN4 FTX CAN CEN4 HIGH RIVER REGIONAL AIRPORT VERSION 2.10
KHQM FTX NA KHQM BOWERMAN AIRPORT VERSION 1.0
S43 FTX US S43 Harvey Field Airport VERSION 1.1 May 2012
W16 FTX US W16 Monroe First Air Version 1.0 May 2012

OTHER
Orbx Libraries FTX AA ORBX LIBRARIES VER 150215 15TH FEBRUARY 2015

UNKNOWN
FTX_AU_BLUE FTX AU BLUE SP3 (TASMANIA SPRING SEASON DEMO) OCT 2009
FTX_GLOBAL_FREEWARE_NA16 FTX GLOBAL FREEWARE AIRPORTS NORTH AMERICA PACK 16 - July 2014

Archived