Problem with ORBX Scenery

jnavara

Most of my airports in the PNW and NCA area have this problem.  I have Prepar3D and have installed the most recent ORBX Libraries FTXORBXLIBS_P3Dv2_150215.  

This is a recent completely fresh install with the following and the order in which I installed them:

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

Prepar3D v2.5.12943.0

OrbxFTXGlobalBASE130

OrbxFTXNABluePNW180

OrbxFTXNAGoldNCA100

OrbxFTXNAGoldNCAPatch001

FTXGLOBAL_NA_AIRPORTS_PACK_1-20

I ran the FTXORBXLIBS_P3Dv2_150215.exe after the installation of each of the ORBX programs above.

Thanks,

John

koth-wtf.jpg

kacv-wtf.jpg

looks like you have installed some NA scenery without having switched FTX Central to NA as is indicated with some if not most of the NA sceneries

make sure FTX Central is set to NA

go to => ....\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery

and look for ADE_FTX_XXX_XXX_elevation_adjustment file make sure it has a .bgl extension if it has a .off extension right-click and rename to .bgl

Wolter,

Thanks for the reply.  If I remember correctly the executable changed the FTX Central setting correctly before continuing.

I did check for the BGL extensions in the D:\Program Files\Prepar3D v2\Scenery\World\scenery directory and they were all BGL extensions.

I think I may have gone back through the installation process making sure FTX Central was on North America.  They look fine now.

You can mark this as FIXED.

Thanks,

John

Archived