Need videographer for special project

Craig Teague

I have a special project is am working on for a very special gentleman who has been a big influince in the FSX world.

I need someone who can do a video of an inline flight from Richmond, Va to Charlottsville, Va. the flight is about 70 miles.

Here is the reason for the flight.

Tom Allensworth at AVSIM was given 90 days to 1 year to live. My daughter and myself are trying to set up a memorial type flight, To honor him. I will be trying to get as many people from the AVSIM forums involved in the flight. and do not have a date set as yet.....

I will be trying for a weekend flight, so as many  as possible can join in. The video will be listed on the AVSIM site, with a small message from everyone who joins in on the flight.....

If anyone could do the video, please contact me.....

Thank You.

Craig.

I believe I talked to you at Lockonfiles, and mentioned you should come here.

I rarely fly FSX online. Ive made very few videos regarding FSX or P3D. But, I can get a good movie going if I could get some participants willing to FRAPS or ShadowPlay some online flight with what you are suggesting, I could put together a good video. Id love to help, Im just not all that great a videographer.

I would ask anyone willing to participate in this flight to record a small video as a small tribute which I could put into a video. I would love to help out in this. If you are willing to fly, and willing to record, Im willing to edit.

Archived