RealAir Scout lighting

KevinJH

With the range of product available through Orbx I'm hoping that I would find a higher proportion of low 'n slow fliers here that might just have come across the problem I've described below:

I recently picked up the RealAir Decathlon/Citabria/Scout 2007 package for use as my primary 'short hop' bush 'plane. What I have noticed is that whilst the cabin and gauge lighting is fine, the external lights don't show. I tend to keep my hangar lite with only this and three of the newer Alabeo 'planes in use; these and the default a/c lights are all working perfectly well.  I have tried reinstalling with and without the virus checker on to no avail.  I have also been in contact with Rob @ RealAir but this has left him scratching his head so I thought I'd ask here to see if anyone has come across this anomaly before and were you able to fix it ?  I use FSX (Gold Edition) on Win 7.  I realise that this is only a cosmetic issue and doesn't put me off flying the Scout but it's starting to niggle now..... 

Thank-you in advance for any thoughts or suggestions on this  ;D

Archived