EU England causing VAS increase in P3D v2.5

ORBXFAN

Hi guys,

I am a huge fan of orbx/ftx products and i am not flying with out them.

Ok, about the issue:

i maxed out all scenery sliders, Maxed out all traffic sliders with the DA-42 at Aerosoft Larnaca X + FTX Global + Vector + Open LC + ASN + REX4 + REX Soft Clouds.
Result: VAS=2.97 and 28-32 fps it was super smooth, no stutters no nothing, i had a great fun. But then...........
I restart pc, started p3d, put everything back to default, traffic 0 and LOD low and i did got the DA-42 again and tested it at ORBX EGHI + all the above + EU England. So....
Result: The VAS for a start was 3.4 and fps was 12-16 with shit loads of stutters and after a while (30 mins), VAS was 3.8-3.9 and guess what happen after............
So, whats the problem with UK? Is it the orbx region? Is it the orbx EGHI?
And for the record, clouds was the same with Larnaca.

Then, i tested something else so i can isolate the suspect.

Tried disabling the FTX_EU_ENG entries in the scenery library and then restart Prepar3D

Result: now the VAS is 2.8-2.9 no stutters at all and i had an increase of 8-9 fps 

I haven't tested in a default apt in UK. 

Thanks in advance  ::) 

Same problem here, seems there is some thread about that. I love and bought all orbx product using them on p3d and must say that for me England is a non possible flight area ...

Landing at EGHI after a long flight (1 or 2 hours) is impossible without an OOM. Flying in london area is a sure OOM in less than 15 mn ...

The problem was already existing in 2.4 but is now criticism in 2.5. You can read a ton of thread in different forum about that. FTX England has an hard impact but there is a global problem with v2.5.

Archived