Still trees everywhere

IainK04

I posted previously concerning the persistent problem of trees and other inappropriate scenery on airports. I followed the suggestions carefully and re-read all the manuals including the latest definitive guide, checked the order of scenery library but the problem remains. I have the latest ORBXLib files, there are no errors reported from FTX Central, changing from region to Global makes no difference. Screen shots are here:

What am I doing wrong?

Order numbers:

#FSS0354947

#FSS0326527

#FSS0326377

#FSS0326157

#FSS0325968

On sending images of files lists, I noticed that FTX Central did not list LC files even though they were present in FSX Library. I searched through config files and I found that Land Classes section was missing from Terrain.cfg. I replaced with a backup Terrain.cfg, double checked the checksum of all OrbxLC downloads (no errors) and re-installed them. So far there are no trees on runways for the first time! It seems that somewhere in the installation process the Terrain.cfg file became corrupted and, looking at other postings in the forum, I have not been the only victim.

Archived