Palm springs reinstall

goodperson36

Hello all I am needing some assist I recently uninstalled palm springs airport I went into FSX went to scenry and deleted palm springs I went in to reinstall it now it saying put in disk 2 and will not finish the install what is the problem and what do i need to do thanks

Hi

Be sure to extract all your downloads. For a correct installation, the installer application MUST be ran from an extracted folder and not from inside the .ZIP file: 1. Find your downloaded .ZIP file:Orbx FTX Beginners' Guides, Introduction to FTX Volume 1, Page 29 2. Right Click the file and find your extraction tool options. Click "Extract to xxxxxxxxxxx" option to create a new folder with the same name as the Zip file. Installing Once your product is safely downloaded and extracted, next you need to install it. To ensure proper installation of all files, make sure to run the installer "as administrator" by right clicking the installer then clicking "run as administrator". If this is your first time installing the product, the installer will ask for your order number, order date and registration key, then continue to the product installation. Should you need to reinstall the product on the same computer, the installer will remember your purchase details.

This extract is from The Definitive Guide to FTX Products Version 2 and page 28 (see below)

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=19916

Kind regards

Ian

Archived