Blurred Scenery

Mossie14

I have New Zealand scenery installed and have just added Queenstown and Tasmania. The area around the aircraft is blurred with a definite edge to be seen between blurry and clear. It only seems to affect the add on scenery. I am very new to ORBX and any suggestions would need to be clear for a novice. Thanks.

I tried to run the latest ORBX library files 150215 but there seems to be a problem. When I accept the licence agreement problem; Licence Agreement> On Next, Line 8: Argument 2 must be of type string. Stack Traceback; 1:[Licence Agreement> On Next] Line:8 in main chunk. I can't proceed beyond this point to install the ORBX files.

I have now reinstalled the Queenstown scenery and after that I have installed the latest ORBX library files. I am afraid this has not made any difference and the scenery is still blurred in patches. Some parts of the scenery are fine but patches of it are blurred.

I have reinstalled the Queenstown scenery and installed the latest ORBX library files but this has not made any difference. Some of the scenery is clear but patches of it are still blurred.

Archived