Are we there yet?

Auzy

For anyone wanting to be emailed as soon as the product is launched do the following:

1. Create your account at The FlightSim Store (if you haven't already)

2. Go to the FTX AU Blue product page at: http://www.flightsimstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=537

3. Find the block on the right hand side of the page titled Notifications and click on the link "Notify me of updates to Orbx - FTX: AU Blue Temperate South"

As soon as it's live I will be sending out a newsletter to everyone who has subscribed to notifications for it.

AusFlightSim, is he uploading AU:blue yet??

Remember, john said today they simply just needed to perform 1 last test on the files he reconsiled yesterday. If beta testers are online, they are either slowing down development, or John is sending the final product to the store.

AusFlightSim, is he uploading AU:blue yet??

Remember, john said today they simply just needed to perform 1 last test on the files he reconsiled yesterday. If beta testers are online, they are either slowing down development, or John is sending the final product to the store.

Auzy,

I guess you must have missed this announcement...

Update: A last minute bug in the installer application was found, so we are recompiling and then uploading to the servers. We estimate Adrian will have FTX on sale sometime this afternoon, possibly as soon as 5pm ok?

Thanks so much for your patience and best wishes - we really do appreciate all the support guys!

Cheers

Pretty much the who's who of Oz flight simming

...and not only that! I´m sitting in Oslo, Norway (11 hours behind you guys), and I just can´t  go to bed! Or should I, and wake up to a whole new sim experience??? Hm.....  ;D

I knew that when you said it would be a quick job yesterday I should have taken the golden rule of multiply the time by 3..

Yeah, missed it. I guess I'll go for a swim then (after I change my FEX water textures back to Orbx brown)

Thanks for the update John

Archived