PAJN Elevation issues

hardmanrb

I've searched this forum, other forums, and tried many suggestions such as setting mesh to 5cm, disabling elevation bgl's, un installing and reinstalling both SAK and PAJN, modifying and shutting off UTAK airports and setting region items off, and still I have ruts in the runway and sunken AI Aircraft. Seems the entire elevation needs to be lower somehow and flattened. .Also I purchased PAKT (FSS0342650) and major elevation issues there too. What am I doing wrong?

Switch FTX Central back to Global and then back to NA, hitting Apply on both counts,
if the issue persists then go to => ....\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery folder and look for ADE_FTX_SAK_PAJN_elevation_adjustment,
this should have a .bgl extension when FTX Central is set to NA, if it has a .off extension rename it to .bgl, make sure that there is only one entry

DesertPilot85, Confirmed it was set to North America during install.

Wolter, Switching it back between global and North America had no effect. So went into the scenery folder and filtered for *PAJN* and three files came up.  The first one was the ADE_FTX_SAK_PAJN_elevation_adjustment file. It was correct. The second and third were UTX_PAJN_ALK.BGL and UTX_PAJN_AP.XXX. I renamed the UTX_PAJN_ALK file to OFF. That did the trick !!!!  Guess the UTX tool interface does not clear all after all. Thanks for the advice!!!! 

Archived