Thank You ORBX

simdown42

Hi

I am at present downloading triple installers for Cairns, Broome and Queenstown. I just want to sincerely thank ORBX and the developers involved for constantly updating and providing these installers for FREE unlike some others who charge not inconsiderable prices for the privilege of using their products with P3D 

Cheers ^-^

simdown42

I just want to sincerely thank ORBX and the developers involved for constantly updating and providing these installers for FREE unlike some others who charge not inconsiderable prices for the privilege of using their products with P3D 

Also, ORBX's "free" upgrades for P3D v2 is actually generating additional revenue for them. :)   I use P3D v2 as my primary flight simulator, and reassured by Orbx's commitment to P3D, I  purchased about two-thirds of Orbx's payware product line during the recent sale. This includes about 20 airports--mostly North American--that haven't yet been upgraded to P3D v2 yet.  I use FSX for those v1 airports that don't work well in P3D v2 currently, but I look forward to those airports eventually being upgraded to v2 (which I know may take a good while).

Yes Thank you Orbx team. After installing global pack and all the free NA airports I am pretty happy camper. I suspect vector will be my next purchase. Also look forward to the future release of southern California and all of North America.

You're absolutely right, once you own an orbx product you have it for all 3 platforms. I'm not sure how much work is needed to adjust scenery to work with P3D or Steam but other developers are charging twice for the privilege, not all but some. Anyway hats off and well done. 

Archived