Australia SP4 "Textures Holes"?

gunther

Have been flying around Victoria during the last few days, and on Mornington Peninsula I came across these weird texture "holes" today. From the distance they are a deep blue, like a lake where there isn't meant to be one. Coming closer the hole starts to cycle what appear to be random photo-real textures. The areas are free of any autogen, but are surrounded by autogen.

Examples are at S38* 20' E 144* 44' and S38* 23' E 144* 54'. There were half a dozen other instances with 20 miles or so. I'm running P3D2.4. I have FTX Global installed as well, but FTX Central is set to Oceania, and I actually have FTXG disabled in the scenery config.

I had a look through the forum, and this looks a little like the seasonal water bodies issue, but there are definitely no water bodies where these holes appear. Any ideas?

Thanks

Gunther

S38-20-E144-44.jpg

S38-23-E144-54.jpg

Please try and untick in the Vector Tool the options frozen water and golf courses and don't forget to hit the "Apply" button before exiting the tool, see if that brings a change to what you are seeing

hey wolter..

So what are the issues associated with golf courses? Is it a bug just like frozen surfaces? Is it a must to untick golf courses too?

thanking you

Archived