PNW demo installed with FSXSE it's there but is it OK?

Good day all: My first time on the forum. Looks great with a lot of smart folks! Here's my Question: I just installed the PNW demo. I only have the FSXSE version on my PC. The install went fine and I can see the FTX files in the scenery library in FSXSE, including the FTX_AA_KHQM file and I can free fly at KHQM. However, when I try using FTX Central, Tools to tweak the lights, I get this error:

Error in procedure GetLightMode: Could not find file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\ORBX\Scripts\FTXStatus.cfg'.

I searched my entire PC and the FTXStatus.cfg file is not anywhere. I am wondering if this is an issue beyond being able to tweak the lights (I am not really concerned if I can't tweak the lights). I just want to verify that everything is OK and I'm not skilled enough at this to really know how to proceed. I anticipate using a lot of the ORBX add-ons, but I want to know I'll be able to get everything working OK. I am an old guy and have been involved in flying for years, but am totally new to sims.

Any assistance you folks can provide will be much appreciated!

Best Regards!

Archived