I love this bird!

LBPN

Guest Private-Cowboy

Hm, those colors look strange and there are some spelling mistakes in "Australian Airlines"  ;D

No honestly, it's nice bird and there are even some proper Aussie paints (Skywest and Alliance as far as I'm aware). Unfortunately it has no VC and is no FSX-Model - lacks bumps etc. And it does not look like this is goeing to change soon.

........ there are some spelling mistakes in "Australian Airlines"  ;D

That's a good one. Austrian Airlines it's a spelling mistake of Australian Airlines  ;D ;D ;D

Indeed has no vc. But it will in the future. And that's a FSX model. And has no bugs as far as I can see, and I played with it a lot. I for one, believe that's one of the best aircraft add-on for FSX.

Guest Private-Cowboy

Nope, it's not a proper FSX model. It's a FS9 portover. Look in the mdl file. It also has no spec- and bump-maps. A proper FSX model has been announced together with the VC over a year ago. When those two things happen the Fokker might top the addon list. But so far it's a half baked port.

And as far as bugs go there are some very obvious ones. There is a model corruption on one of the Fokker models (a "u" hanging from the fuse) and textures are mirrored so writings are all wrong (flap markings etc).

It's a beta yet. When it grows up it should be great but atm it should be treated as a beta.

Archived