FTX Southampton International

Foxx744

Recently purchased EGHI and installed without issues.

Opened EGHI Control Panel to view default settings and left it as it was.

When I run FSX and go to Southampton Int, I see the odd car and train but no real airport AI activity.

Very little on the pan (three aircraft - two static one taking off) - Nothing else on the pan, nothing landing, nothing else taking off, no people activity, no cars in the stack car park. Not representative of the video

Settings:

EGHI sits at the top of the scenery library

Aircraft Activity (Air) = 100%

Aircraft Traffic (Ground) = 100%

Any direction would be appreaciated

Chris.

PC:

Acer Aspire M39 10

Windows 7 Home 64Bit

Intel® Core i5 CPU (4CPUs), ~3.2GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti

16GB Memory

DirectX 11

Thanks for Alex.

As all my orbx downloads have been purchased (FlightSim Store) in the last week or so and the latest update in the orbxlibs section is 29th Dec 2014. Should I assume that any update has already been included in my product?

Regards

Chris

Orbx Libraries FSX/P3Dv1 version 141228 installed and although I got a SimConnect.dll - The product will likely not work correctly without this DLL., it would appear to be working ::)

Good news hopefully...

Does this product offer heavy Take Off/Circuit/Landing AI traffic or would I need another 3rd party product for this?

Thankyou for the guidance so far.

Regards

Chris

A subtle nudge back to the first page for hopefully a response to my question on AI Traffic.

FTX Southampton Airport has static AI Planes.  

Apart from one other small prop aircraft there is no other aircraft taxiing, taking off or landing.

My default FSX settings are high for AI Traffic.

I make the assumption that FTX Southampton product has overwritten the default air traffic file?

Two questions:

1. Is it possible to regain the default ground and air traffic AI and have it working alongside ORBX airport product?

or

2.  Is it better to look at 3rd party AI Traffic downloads and do they work well with ORBX airports.

Any suggestions on some  good downloads?  Sometimes good recommendations are as good as Google.

Regards

Chris

Archived