dusk arrival at Istanbul

coolgovind180

Hello Govin,

thanks for sharing your video. You makin progress in Sony Vegas. You picked a very nice time of the day. It has a lot of atmosphere in it. I kinda like the intro. I never thought about to implement one into my vids :) IMHO there are few things that could be optimized. The wing view scene could get enhanced by switching to another scene, lets say outside view or maybe short cockpit view and then back to the wing view. It would be waste of time to work hard on a video where after  your audience will wind forward 2/3 of the video to see the landing. The length of the video is another factor, i could be a bit shorter. The title says that the landing is in Istambul so i assumed i would see an FS add on airport. Having something like this installed would give more impression and immersion of an real world flight. 

But that is just my opinion and i know how much effort and work is behind an FS video. So keep it up :)

thanks a lot for your valuable feedback mickey...i would consider all your suggestions and the upcoming videos would be shorter and having different views...

However..i wont be buying any fs add on airports as i have no intention in spending money there since i am not inclined to any particular airport, rather than my home base, for which no add on airport have been released...so for now i would be only using default airports since i mostly spend money on other sceneries, environment utilities, effects add on..etc rather than on single airports.

once again thanks a lot for ur input.

cheers

thanks a lot for your valuable feedback mickey...i would consider all your suggestions and the upcoming videos would be shorter and having different views...

However..i wont be buying any fs add on airports as i have no intention in spending money there since i am not inclined to any particular airport, rather than my home base, for which no add on airport have been released...so for now i would be only using default airports since i mostly spend money on other sceneries, environment utilities, effects add on..etc rather than on single airports.

once again thanks a lot for ur input.

cheers

Lookin forward to your next project :)

Yeah i stopped buying major airports too as they are a massive hit on the frames i stay with bush flying airfields and smaller regional airfields. 

Archived