Europe scenery issue

jm1947

Hi,
Just having a few small issue's with regards to the above, whilst flying over Newport, Wales, UK I am experiencing some patches some large patches on the ground and also in the mountains, this has also happened in Scotland and in France. Some-times it will show the sea inland then as i'm flying directly over it some of it changes to what it should show. Can you tell me if I can stop this happening, I have set my graphics to the recommended set out within the ORBX relevant scenery manual for my spec. I have also tried changing the auto-gen which has had no effect.

jm

I think you'll need to look at your scenery order in the fsX scenery list,please have a read at this => How to configure openLC scenery library entries.pdf

Also please check if you have all updates and/or patches for your installed FTX Titles and make sure to run the latest library files

Also disable frozen water and Golf courses in the Vector Control Panel and run the AEC tool after switching regions or installing new sceneries and/or updates

I think you'll need to look at your scenery order in the fsX scenery list,please have a read at this => attachicon.gifHow to configure openLC scenery library entries.pdf

Also please check if you have all updates and/or patches for your installed FTX Titles and make sure to run the latest library files

Also disable frozen water and Golf courses in the Vector Control Panel and run the AEC tool after switching regions or installing new sceneries and/or updates

Thank you Wolter I will  follow your instructions and hope that I get it right then all should be okay.

Once again many thanks  ::)

Jurgen

Archived