FTX Central problem

abta

Hi, unfortunately I am having some trouble with FTX Central. I had to reinstall my FSX due to some problems with my PC.

I wanted to use this opportunity to add orbx global + Vector + landclass eu. It is a clean installation of FSX + acceleration and payware airplanes. Now I wanted to continue with sceneries and checked the orbx ultimate Installation guide for the right order. I started with FTX global, then vector and landclass eu. Everything worked fine and FTX global replaced the default icon in FTX Central.

So I continued with PNW. Still everything nice. Then I installed Patch 005 and this changed my FTX Central. Now I have two installations of FTX central wich are completely the same. But both seem to be wrong. When I start FTX Central it looks strange. There are two icons of FTX global in it and also the default icon appears again. There is no hybrid mode and FTX central looks like an old version. What can i do?

Thank you so much. The problem is solved. You made my day. Now I can continue to install my other FTX regions. I thought it would be the best way to install all FTX regions and then run the installer of the latest library only once at the and. So do I need to reinstall this current library after each of the FTX products I am going to install now until I have all my FTX regions back in FSX?

Archived