Control Panel issues with EGHP and EGHR

WhizWheel

EGHP

I am currently trying to test FPS with items checked and unchecked at EGHP.  I am able to click off everything and it stays that way after closing FTX Central.  The problem is with - Static Flow aircraft and - Extra Static Flow aircraft(includes international registrations).  

If I check the Static Flow aircraft box, but leave the Extra Static Flow aircraft(includes international registrations) box unchecked, and then close and reopen, both boxes are then checked.

If I check only the Extra Static Flow aircraft box, but leave the Static Flow aircraft box unchecked, and then close and reopen, again both boxes are checked.

If both boxes are checked and then I uncheck one of them, and then close and reopen, they are then both unchecked.  It doesn't matter which of the two you uncheck, on reopening the Control Panel, they are then both unchecked.

Seems these two categories are tied to each other - either they both have to be checked on or checked off.  Can this be fixed(possibly by deleting a bgl file)?

EGHR

For EGHR, there are two categories that I cannot uncheck without getting a message.

When I try to uncheck Grass-All Grass (Including Animated) Inside EGHR Airport, I get the message "Could not switch option 'Grass-All Grass (Including Animated) Inside EGHR Airport.'"

Also, when I try to uncheck PeopleFlow-People(Including Animated) Inside EGHR Airport, I get the message "Could not switch option 'PeopleFlow-People(Including Animated) Inside EGHR Airport'"

Again, could this be a bgl file issue?

Thanks for any help resolving this.

Cheers,

Jerry

Howdy Glenn,

Tried deleting all the bgl.off files, but that didn't work.  When I did that and then opened up EGHP control panel, some of the check boxes were grayed out and unable to check at all.  I also tried deleting the xml.off files as well, and it did the same thing, but different categories.  It seems the Static Flow aircraft and the Extra Static Flow aircraft are tied together.  Can't uncheck one without the other also unchecking, and vice versa.  This "fix" did work at removing the message stating "Could not switch option 'Creature Flow-Animals Outside of Popham Airfield."  So will have to wait for more feedback.  If you come across anything else, please post - much appreciated.  

Cheers,

Jerry

Archived