Pilot's FS Global 2010 for FTX

George Sansom

Hi Guys

I'm having great difficulty installing Pilot's FS Global 2010 for FTX.

I have the download from FSS with one zipped file and .zo1 - .zo5 files.

I have unzipped the zip file into a directory on my E drive and then placed all 5 .zo files into this dir, then ran the installer.

This only puts one region into the installation directory, afr, oce, eur, asi, asi and nam are all missing.

I have tried doing this several times by deleting the FS Global 2010 names from the scenery in P3D, uninstalling all folders and reinstalling again, to no avail.

Any ideas guys.

Much appreciated.

Gday George,

Just for your information PILOT's FS2010 'FTX version' is not actually an Orbx product that we sell or provide support for, you'll need to pursue PILOT's via their own support system for assistance http://www.fly2pilots.com/cms/

(Btw, as a user of this product myself I recall there was a control panel that you selected which of the regions you wanted installed, it sounds like you perhaps forgot to tick these boxes during the install process, maybe that helps)

Hi Tim

Thank you for your reply.

I selected All Continents for install.

I have also spent several hours browsing and going through the pilots website, no info is of any help.

I have realised that my winrar is saving all files which are unzipped in the archive, therefore I have changed the settings to not save and deleted the archives from the temp folder, this has freed up almost 10Gb of space on my C drive.

I reinstalled the pilots software and I now have all continents installed except Eur & N America.

It is the Eur one I am mainly wishing to be installed to work alongside my FTX Global, LC and Vector.

Was just hoping guys on here could give any assistance as I realise it is not one of Orbx products.

Thanks for fantastic products which you guys create.

Archived