FTX NA NCA purchase problem

coolgovind180

hey all..

Just now i was trying to purchase FTX NA NCA region and both the times when  i tried to order money was deducted from my card with order not placed either times. The eway transaction screen was stuck at Processing your order(may take 60 seconds) and then eventually timed out.  I got a payment confirmation email from flightsimstore but did not get my oder placed.

In short: money deducted, but no order placed, 2 times , which means a total of 27.25 AUD x 2 is deducted from my card.

email: coolgovind180@gmail.com

Transaction number first time:129605158

Transaction number second time: 129605424

Flightsim support, please kindly throw some light on this issue and do the needful urgently. If possible at the earliest return my money so that i can place a fresh order.

Thanking you

govind

Hi Govind,

Have you opened a support ticket with the Flightsimstore? we cannot do or help with anything here I'm sorry

I have already done that. A support ticket is opened as well as a mail is sent directly to the person in charge of FSS. Hoping that they will come with a solution soon. I am really worried that money is deducted.

Hoping for a speedy resolution of the problem.

Govind

I had a similar issue about a year ago and everything got sorted out at the end  after a little wait ! I suppose the sale period is a bit overwhelming for the FSS  after sale support, specially one day before Xmas  :lol: !

hey dominique...how many days u had to wait until they responded to u?? I have not yet got any reply and i am very concerned...Also i was thinkign if downloading FTX NA NCA today but not yet confirmed the order...

thanking you

govind

Hi govind,

You should have received a reply from our sales support manager Andres at around 10:30pm AEDT notifying you that this has now been resolved.

Yes Adrian. I have received the mail. Thanks a lot for resolving this issue. I was worried since there was no response since money was deducted. Again thanks for solving this as soon as possible. Now my trust in FSS has augmented. However I have an enquiry regarding the refund. May I please know when the refund amount will be reflected in my credit card? Actually my plan was to buy FTX NA SAK too sinc eit also has the same price as NCA and i already paid for both of it. But since you already refunded one part, now it would be better i place a fresh order. That why i am enquiring about when i will get my money back?

Thanking you again and a merry christmas

govind

Ah I see. If you mentioned that in your ticket then that's what he should have done for you, so if that didn't happen I am sorry. The refund will appear within 2-5 business days.

thats fine Adrian...I can anyway place a fresh order which i will do tomorrow..However on purchase of FTX NCA i should have received 30 flightsimrewards which i have not received yet. this must have happened due to this issue of order not being placed and manually it had to be placed by Andres. If its not too much trouble, can you please ask Andres to update this to 30 so that i can use this for my order tomorrow??

thanking you

govind

Archived