Installing New Zealand South Island

melben10

I have recently purchased on dvd Europe England, Europe Wales, New Zealand North Island and New Zealand South Island. I have managed to install the first three after a few attempts after being told that 'another program is currently using this file' but I cannot for the life of me get New Zealand South Island to install. Strangely with this particular dvd when I insert it there is no option to install in the window that appears, so I have to try from my computer. However I keep getting the response as above. Any ideas please? 

Where did you buy the sceneries? I had the impression that ORBX products, since long time ago, are not sold on DVD:s any more. If you look at FSS home page (official seller) they do NOT offer any of the mentioned sceneries on DVD! Also the order number that you have provided is not valid.

Thanks for your replies. I bought the DVDs from Flightstore in the UK who have various Orbx DVDs for sale. This is why I do not have an official order number. I have eventually, after numerous tries, managed to install NZ South Island. I find it strange that these DVDs are still for sale if Orbx have discontinued them.

• 1 month later...

Hi all, I also bought the DVD with new Zealand from FTX ORBX just a week ago from the aviation store in A'dam.

I also have problems to install it, basically it installs, but I cant get the control panel working.

Some files are not there, some folders also ??

I can activate Oceania and can fly with the scenery, but control panel is not starting.

Tried it on three pc's, njet,.....

I will bring the DVD back, probably errors on it ???

Loek

Dear support team,

I read that I need an order number. I have one from the aviation store in Amsterdam, but probably you mean the one via internet purchase, which I of course have not.

Does that mean no support ???

Or should I really bring the DVD back and by it via the internet store ?

Loek Veeger

Archived