Iceland demo

dolf8857

Hi Friedi

Sorry for jumping in on this thread,

Hi Dolf,

in open LC EU is the updated Iceland. Please don't install the demo.

does this mean that all the enhancements in Iceland and in particular in Reykjavík that were included in the demo are now included in openLC Eu.

Kind regards

Ian

Hi Ian,

yes, if you have installed the Iceland demo and install now the open LC Europe, you have a updated version in North/EU8+EU9. Nomore the lost parts of runways or/and sunken planes from the demo patch v1.10 :)

Edit:

The  open LC Europe delete a installed demo and overwrite the old files.

Hi Ian,

yes, if you have installed the Iceland demo and install now the open LC Europe, you have a updated version in North/EU8+EU9. Nomore the lost parts of runways or/and sunken planes from the demo patch v1.10 :)

Edit:

The  open LC Europe delete a installed demo and overwrite the old files.

Hello Friedi,

Would you mind clarifying the edit line.    If I install Open LC Europe, does this uninstall the Iceland Demo by upgrading the files or do I need to uninstall the demo first then install Open LC.   

Thanks,

Mike Cameron

I've been using the updated version of Iceland Demo Off. I have no other Orbx scenery or mesh of any kind. I purchased the LC Open Europe believing that would cure my missing Iceland runways. It did not! Was I incorrect in believing this would work? I loaded four different N E S W sceneries to 3Dv2. I see areas listed in my scenery folder ranging from 1 through 9 but nothing numbed 2. Is this the way it was intended? Since I only fly in Iceland do I need all that scenery taking up space on my disc?

Thanx,

P I C

Archived