KEUG - only half of airport

Meta

A month ago I flew into Mahlon Sweet Field (KEUG) and it was fine.  Yesterday I was flying in and half of the airport is missing and an old, old runway was active...it's like it moved backward in time.  Could it have been the Vector update?  No idea what happened here...

vbR0XMK.jpg

From Google...

w0wcLX8.png

Any ideas?

Gregg

Hi mate,

See if you have these files in sequence and in their respective directories.

Here everything is very good! After the "FTX Global Base v1.30" KEUG installation is very good! I do not know if there are any freeware from Orbx this airport!

C:[...]\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_PNW05_SCENERY\scenery\ADE_FTX_PNW_KEUG_Eugene.BGL

C:[...]\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_PNW05_SCENERY\scenery\ADE_FTX_PNW_KEUG_Eugene_CVX.bgl

C:[...]\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_PNW05_SCENERY\scenery\FTX_PNW_objects_KEUG_PLC.bgl

C:[...]\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\ORBX\FTX_VECTOR\FTX_VECTOR_APT\scenery\ABP_KEUG.bgl

or

C:[...]\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_PNW05_SCENERY\scenery\ADE_FTX_PNW_KEUG_Eugene.BGL

C:[...]\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_PNW05_SCENERY\scenery\ADE_FTX_PNW_KEUG_Eugene_CVX.bgl

C:[...]\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_PNW05_SCENERY\scenery\FTX_PNW_objects_KEUG_PLC.bgl

C:[...]\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_VECTOR\FTX_VECTOR_APT\scenery\ABP_KEUG.bgl

If you have all those files above, the case may be some "ad on" interfering.

Hope that helps!

Cheers,

PS: As it is on my end:

ZdOWZAL.jpg

All of those files are there.  I have very few non-ORBX sceneries...none anywhere near this area.

Is Vector supposed to be lower in order than Western North America?  That's where it is after installation.

See the PNW 05 in my scenery.cfg

0nY1SBv.jpg

See also the Vector position:

cBZeyxK.jpg

Now, if you have something like this and you're sure no addon interfering, except better judgment, because it doesn't take long, install Vector again; solving, ok; if not, install FTX Global Base and/or PNW again.

It can fix corrupt files.

Cheers,

Archived