ORBX Global Question - Repeating White Box Textures?

CoolPilot06

Hello - I am a new customer and am enjoying the ORBX Global product very much.  Just a quick question please.

Please find the screenshot here: TEST.jpg

While enroute from KDEN-KMCI I noticed a lot of these repeating white box textures I outlined in blue (this is just one example).  At night they are also quite bright and do not seem to blend with the landscape.  

Just was wondering if this is as designed and if others experience it or if it looks like there may be some sort of conflict on my end that I can resolve?

Looking forward to some east coast US regions as well someday!

Thank you for your help.

please make sure you have all the latest updates for your installed FTX Titles, available here => https://fullterrain.com/support

also make sure you have installed the latest library files and to run these as last after eventual updates, available on the same page

untick the option frozen water in the Vector CP

make sure the scenery order is correct

and when flying in Global mode the Hybrid box is unticked and to hit the Apply button before closing FTX Central

Hello - thank you for the response.  That appears to have done the trick.  2 questions below please:

1.) I also notice white areas near towns and wonder if it also may be tied to the fact that I fly on the east coast USA and we are in-between seasons.  I read somewhere else that ORBX Global users outside of regions may encounter irregular textures between seasons?

2.) On an unrelated note, any guesses why I am experiencing the following unusual performance;  It almost feels like FSX pauses momentarily, then slows down to half speed, then resumes normal speed and catches up.  It repeats almost every other minute or when changing to a wing view.  I am guessing it has to be a "tweak" I applied, but any thoughts on what that sounds like? 

Archived