Mareeba Mustang 2

krigl

A second set from Mareeba, this time with Warwick Carter's FS9 Mustang, great looking plane, maybe there's an FSX version but I don't know. The usual cockpit glass and prop vanishing in front of clouds, but still fun over this spectacular region.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

One last set of Mareeba to come, it inspired me to just try some landscape pics so they'll be along in a while.

Thanks for looking in!

Cheers

Krigl

Thanks! She's a real beauty alright, especially with the repaints that are available by (I think) Banana Bob or maybe Yago9.

Nice to hear you were inspired to check the area out Hotspot, I believe the Atherton Tablelands are quite a famous area of natural beauty IRL, not sure if I'm in quite the right location for those but I tried to get close. :)

not sure if I'm in quite the right location for those but I tried to get close. :)

Close enough for the bush!  ;) Atherton is at S17 15.42 E145 30.42 on Ozx airfields - here is a shot

Posted Image

And the Atherton Tablelands are SE of there encompassed by these three shots, inside the distant hills - taken 5SE Atherton, 3000', Hdg 140M

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived