Missing Default FSX entry in FTX Central

iescheck

Did not find anything about this topic in the forums or Google.

My Default FSX entry is missing from FTX Central.

I have installed over the past 2 or 3 years NA PNW, CR, NR, PFJ, NCA, EU England and FTX Global. I got sometimes duplicate entries, that were fixed by installing latest libraries but don´t recall since when the Default entry is missing.

Any way to fix this?

Thank you spud. But what if I want to revert to FSX default scenery (for some tests or comparison)?

You can uninstall Global textures IF you backed up the FSX default textures when you installed Global. 

If you did not back up the textures you can still revert back by doing a "repair" using the original install DVD's of FSX.  This will over write the Global textures with the default textures but may cause you to lose tweaks to the FSX.cfg file.  You can avoid that by saving a copy prior to 'repairing FSX' and then replace the .cfg file with your saved copy.

OK spud, thank you. Eventhough I had backed up the files it is too tedious to go through this process, I´d rather fly instead! Was just concerned about having done something worng but I understood this is the normal behaviour after installing Global textures. I think this closes the topic for now.

Archived