Commuter Flight - West Yellowstone to Bozeman JS 4100

jlindblo

Since Shadowplay won't play nice with Nvidia Inspector (it swaps the aspect ratio) I have been back to tuning up my FRAPS as best I can.  To test I did a dusk flight from West Yellowstone to Bozeman, MT which is a short distance, but still long enough to be boring. Adding music might help a little, but purists (and like me) are perfectly happy with engine sounds. I still don't like the way Ezdok rough handles swapping views, and I understand the importance of not moving the pilot's head location to look around.  Still, there often is a slight jerk up (in the direction of the hat switch) when switching to views, as well as a momentary wrong view (blink) as Ezdok gets it bearings.  World View is the biggest thorn though and I get by that by not assigning anything to "Next Category" and just assign a key button to move there. But .... I guess always having a challenge in front of you is a good thing.  ???  ::)

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPZMYvqqNI4&feature=youtu.be

Thanks Meta .... was the weather about the same?

I'm thinking as an afterthought that the music may be too much ...  or too busy .... or too loud ....or too something.  I can't put my finger on it.  Any criticism or suggestions are appreciated. 

Thanks Meta .... was the weather about the same?

I'm thinking as an afterthought that the music may be too much ...  or too busy .... or too loud ....or too something.  I can't put my finger on it.  Any criticism or suggestions are appreciated. 

Yeah, about the same.  Flew in from the north and out to the south down to KJAC.  Gorgeous scenery.  I actually like the music...though, maybe something with a western or mountain feel to it would be nice too?  Volume is about perfect. 

Archived