Clarification Uninstalling FTX Global

kramerdc9

Hi, I'm new to Orbx and am enjoying FTX Global and just needed some clarification should I need to uninstall FTX Global in the future. I know I was to make a backup folder which I did and named it FTX Global backup(I hope that was sufficient). It then proceeded with install for P3D 2.4 no problem. I have 1.30 installed. Now, if I want to uninstall it, I run the uninstaller. I'm confused about manually restoring your backed texture files from where you saved it to the scenery\world\texture folder and deleting the contents of the scenery\world\texture folder before restoring your files. And when deleting the Orbx folder, where is the FTXAA_ORBXLIBS entry in P3D. I couldn't find it in the scenery folder in P3D. Could someone help me out with this because when P3D releases another patch, I will simply uninstall P3D and FTX Global and install the new P3D installer. I'm not going through all the nonsense of patching from one version to another unless LM finds a more simple way of doing it. I know it will be more time involving, but at least I know it will be done right. Fortunately, I don't have a lot of addons. I appreciate the help and thanks in advanced. -Cheers

Archived