ORBX AU AI Freeware not loading into FSX

Hi, 

I have just recently downloaded and installed AU Traffic 4.0, 4.1, & 4.2 on to my computer, but have now run in a problem; whenever I launch FSX none of the FTX AU AI load in to the sim ( I should add that I am starting the sim at Auckland and that I have the North and South Island packages too ) I received no error messages when installing the packs and can see the installed files in the FSX folder: All the FTX planes in the Sim Objects/Airplanes and the BGL files in Scenery/World/Scenery. I have also checked the AI Control Panel in FTX Central and all the FTX AI options are checked. I have Just Flight's Traffic 2005 on my system so I don't know if that could be an issue? I have had that for a while now and even had these AI packages working several months ago before I had to re-install FSX. If anyone could provide some advice as to how to rectify this problem, I would greatly appreciate it. 

Thank you,

FS9 and FSX traffic files will not work together as they are both structured differently. When both are present, FSX will only recognise the FS9 ones and suppress the FSX ones. I would suggest that your Traffic 2005 traffic files may be FS9 ones and will therefore prevent any of the FTX AU Traffic files from loading - these are all FSX compiled files.

If this is the case, you will need to convert your Traffic 2005 traffic files to FSX ones so both packages will work together. 

Archived