No More Palm Trees?

Pegaso

Gentlemen,

we all love exotic or at least mediterranean vegetation. Me too before Global Base 1.3, no more palms in any south European country nor in Florida etc. Only around SBGL (Rio) I found a few. Sicily, Spain, Greece etc. look like the Black Forest, dense forests mainly filled by spruces and beeches.

I assumed that it may be a problem after the 1.3 update and did a complete new install from scratch (P3D24,  FS Global Ult., Vector 1.5, FTX Global Base 1.3, EU_LC. The world looks good, but the Black Forest is back. No change whether "Use ORBX Trees" is activated in FTX Central or not. Has somebody found the same issue or has an idea? Thanks for any help!

Kind regards, Fritz

This is a shortcoming in FTX GLOBAL that I have criticized even during the "ORBX-World Challenge 2014". With the palm trees, it is not so hot in FTX Global.

Even in Africa, Arabia, Mauritius, the Seychelles, the Caribbean, South America, etc. you will find almost only "black and deciduous forest".

Previously, you had probably also other sceneries and airports installed, which bringing the palm trees with them.

I think they are probably disappeared by the first update to FTX GLOBAL 1.3 and the wrong order in the Scenery Bib. and not yet installed again after the reinstalling of your FSX.

If you have reinstalled the first Spanish, Greek or Caribbean airports and sceneries, (correct sorting in the Scenery Bib provided) also the palms will be more again. ;):D

Archived