Global Base 1.30

matthew47

Hello

I just want to make sure I installed the Global Base 1.30 correctly since I accidentally did  the "back up" like I wasn't suppose to.  I read in another topic that Its safe to delete all the files that were on my E: drive outside of my fsx folder.  I hope that made sense.  Thank you and I appreciate any help in this matter. 

QUESTION:  Is there a way to determine if Global Base 1.30 has been installed correctly?  OK, I went to my FTX Central and opened "tools" then went to FTX products installed and I see Global Base 1.30.  So, does that mean successful installation? 

One more Question:  Like a "bonehead" I highlighted all of the files outside of my FSX folder and accidentally clicked on "send to desktop shortcut"  is there and easy and quick way to delete them from my desk top?  such a bonehead.  I was trying to send them to a folder I created on my desktop so that I would have them in case I still need them.   Thaaanks.

Matthew 

OK I need HELP

I deleted all of my global 3.10 "shortcut"  (see above) from my desktop and now my FSX is really dark (like a dark night even during the day.  I have a feeling a really messed things up!  Please Help!!

Matthew

Archived