ORBX BOB in P3D?

Penz

It's hard to forum search on "bob", so apologies if this has been answered countless times already!

Is there a way to install Bob nicely in both FSX and P3D without messing up something? I would love to be able to use him in P3D as well!

TIA and cheers

- JP

• 3 weeks later...

Hi JP,

Orbx Bob works fine in P3D, including P3D v2.4. You can simply copy the entire 'BOB' folder from FSX   to the P3D SimObjects\Airplanes\ folder. It's possible that you may not have the associated sound effect, but I find it a bit annoying at this point anyway. If you want to get fancy, you can edit the aircraft.cfg file for BOB to change some of the characteristics to suit your needs.

Yeah sure I can do a manual migration too - maybe I just expected too much; I'd like it to be integrated in FTX Central just like in FSX.

But thanks a lot for the answers guys, I almost thought I was on global ignore or something. :smile:

- JP

Copy also from FSX\ORBX\Scripts the orbx_cpl_bob.XML and from FSX\ORBX\User documents the BOB User Guide.pdf  into P3d and it works fine with Sound and you can change the sound in FTX central! Good luck!  

Archived