No standard AI traffic FSX?

Meta

Hi,

My 'standard' AI traffic doesn't seem to be working.  I do have the Orbx NA traffic enabled and it's working fine.  Did it disable my 'standard' traffic?  If so, how do I reenable it for when I'm flying in Global areas?  NOTE:  I have Global selected with hybrid on in FTX Central.

Thanks,

Gregg

Hi Gregg,

Sure that's an easy one to sort out. On your desktop the installer of FTX GA NA AI would have placed an Orbx control panel icon. Exit FSX then Double click the icon "FTX GA NA AI Control panel" and place a check mark in "FSX Default traffic" close the control panel and start FSX, you should have FTX GA NA AI and Default traffic now operational.

If you have removed/deleted the Desktop icon or it did not appear, then go to FTXCentral find the "FTX GA NA AI Control panel" double click and do the same as above (blue text) then close FTXCentral and go flying.

Hi Gregg,

Good to hear,  "Reinstall" I think I know what happened then, Default traffic must have been set to .OFF or unchecked in the CPL when you uninstalled FTX GA NA AI, so reinstalling will set this right. As long as you don't have 2 instances of the default traffic file when FTX GA NA AI is reinstalled. Please report back if you have been successful. (CPL working check & uncheck default & default traffic back in sim). 

The FTX GA NA AI installer will also switch OFF any traffic files for payware airports in PNW for your convineance. This automated process switches off these traffic files so as not to over burden your PNW airports with similar traffic from the NA AI pack.

This Topic should probably be moved to  "Freeware Support"

Archived