Strange FPS problem with openLC EU

Backfire

I have P3D 2.3 installed with Global products including some of your freeware airports plus few of the NA regions now. I today purchased openLC EU and noticed that my sim was performing badly flying in Europe. After doing quite exhaustive testing I noticed following:

If I create or start a flight in LC area FTX set to Global, hybrid mode on or not, I get around 50% percent poorer performance and my GPU usage is just around 55% and FPS varies depending on the situation between 17-30. When I do the same outside LC area and start my flight somewhere else in the world, GPU stays pretty much at 100% and frames are normal again around 45-70. If I switch my aircraft location from Airport menu, for example from USA to EU LC area, GPU load drops and when I switch again back, GPU load returns to normal. I can repeat this indefinitely. Funniest part comes here: If I start my flight somewhere else outside the EU LC and drag my plane with the map to EU LC area, everything seems to work just fine and FPS and GPU load both stay good.

I can't think anything strange with my installation, libraries are the newest, scenery library is ok and sim works otherwise just fine, no graphic anomalies etc. Only thing is this performance drop in LC area. Any Ideas?

Cheers

Archived