KTVL Photo Bleed through

tttocs

I just installed KTVL, and I appear to have photo textures bleeding through some of the taxiways.  This includes the taxiway from the south end of the ramp to Alpha, and then Alpha in the area around where the south ramp taxiway leads into it.  I have NorCal insalled (SP1), and Orbx Libs 140703 installed following my KTVL installation.  I don't use any add-on traffic programs, and I've checked for any rogue KTVL related bgl's and don't find anything.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Scott

Hi Scott,

Could you post up a screenshot?

Details on how to do that here- 

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/38447-how-to-post-a-screenshot-on-the-orbx-forums/

Cheers

Hi Misha,

Sure thing.  I won't be back at my FSX system until this evening (US Mountain Time Zone).  I'll get a screenshot created and up on the system then.

Thanks,

Scott

Sorry about the delay in following up, as I wanted to be sure what I saw last night held up.

After two tests on the day I installed - both of which resulted in the problem - last nights tests resulted in no issues whatsoever.  All taxiway surfaces were completely as expected.

Don't know what changed, as I hadn't even rebooted following the first series of tests, but the issue appears to have resolved itself.  Definitely enjoyed the field last night now that the taxiways look as they should (and to answer 'Dr_Watson's' question, yes this was definitely an anomoly, as the taxiway textures were clearly not visible at all in the affected area).

Go ahead and mark this one resolved, and thanks again for the quick response Misha.  I'll start a new post if the issue reasserts itself.

Scott

Archived