I need help unzipping KJAC

amghammer20

mostly when right clicking the zip file you will get multiple options as to how to extract

Extract to >

Extract here

Extract to *filename*

the last option is the one to use as it then extracts to a folder with the filename of the zip file containing the file(s) from the zip file, that's how it works on my end using PowerArchiver since 1998

okay here is what i did i downloaded the addon, then the zip compressed file full size went to my download section of my pc, then i opened the folder and instead of one application like always, their is three applications, orbxftxnakjac100 application, and kjac100 setup 2 and kjac100 setup 3, so i only unzipped the first application orbxftxnakjac100 not the other two?? please help

okay i unzipped the first application how do i do the other two applications, everytime i unzip the other two apps. it says cant do it allready has file name in folder??

it says do i want to merge folder with dotnet, but when i do it says to copy and replace

Wa la wa la wa la, wow impressive scenery the teton range, now those are some high quality mountains, yes i got it to work, i instead just went back and did each file instead of all together and worked like a charm finally lol. but yes the addon is very impressive, maybe more than my lake tahoe addon or milford sound in NZ

Archived