Since i have NZ south downloaded and sp4 patch, can i now download Aus red?

amghammer20

i just want to make sure i do it right, earlier my oceania icon went away on fsx central panel. So i have red and blue for AU to download, will the oceania icon still be there after i download the two AU regions, remember allready have NZ south downloaded along with the sp4 patch?? thank you.

i give up man, this is crazy, i downloaded the update sp4 and the scenry update for AU red and blue, and again for the second time when i go back to the fsx central panel, oceania is replaced with the australia icon, what is going on, this is crazy, why is the oceania icon being taken over, someone please help, i am tired of restalling NZ south just to get this to work, please HELP????????????????????????????????????????

also i dont have orbx global just fsx default, why is ur software deleting the oceania icon, this is nuts?????????????????????????

Don't install the individual AU packs (Blue, Gold, Green, Red). Instead, grab a copy of AU SP4 (free if you purchased the others at FSS) and install that instead. No patches.

http://www.flightsimstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=1314

If you install the individual packs your Oceania icon will disappear. Install the above, then the NZ or other regions, then any airports, then the libraries.

Wow adrian just finished downloading sp4 for all four regions of australia, very impressive indeed, also the oceania icon is still there amazing, how did you guys fit the whole country in at 4.40 gb, If it was mega scenery it would have been easily 100gb, my megascenery switzerland alone is 9gb wow??

Archived