How much better can it get

windquest

I normally would never write a report like this, but the simulation of flight has reached new heights.  I was really excited with the P3Dv2.2 release of WA79, Walter Sutton's Farm and just by coincidence, the sale by A2A going on during Oshkosh.  Now I already owned the Farm, so this was a quick download, (thank you ORBX) and I picked up the PA-28.  Now then, I was trained in the PA-28, and earned my instrument rating in a PA-32 and coupled with Walters Place was as realistic as I have ever seen. True immersion......the scenery is so realistic you feel your there, the aircraft is equally perfect.....and the best part is we are now improving the sim every day....now all I need is a 3 axis chair.  Thank you ORBX for all you do.....and keep em coming.  I know there won't be a new release for a few more weeks, but I will check every day just in case.

Henry

Hello Henry,

Well said. I must agree that with todays technologies and ORBX, you just get so immersed in the realism and amazing aircraft to boot. Now with the globe covered, who knows how much more exciting this will become. Simulation at its best, and in our own home.

I remember the very first time I seen the ORBX Australia DVD release, wow, I was hooked straight away. Now I have all ORBX ,and it just gets better every day. Great stuff.

Thanks ORBX for making my hobby a dream.

Regards

Sam

Yup, I also have to agree, ORBX has made simming just amazing.

I've officially changed the name of my sim from FSX to FTX.....it's the only scenery I use

My P3D V2 will get its own rig next year and will be ORBX only as well.

Well said Gents,

And thank you again from myself to ORBX as well,Great job, all of you!

Archived